Friday, January 9, 2009

Blogging - minding my own Business!

I took a great class yesterday from Cam Allison Williams on the value of blogging. so, I'm in today and typing away.
I like the idea of a blog... and post when I have an event coming up, but don't talk a lot about myself outside of the business stuff. I am in the business of talking about other people's stuff... whether I'm doing a reading, channeling a departed one, creating a piece of art or working on a marketing or accounting project for client, I'm in their "business" not mine... maybe I need to mind MY business once in a while and talk about it? I'm much happier talking about you... thank you!
What I love about working with all of my clients is the ability to serve the greater good... connecting the dots... clarifying information and details. Over the past few years, it has become very clear that I am first and foremost a conduit for spirit. How that blesses my life is that I have learned to trust the messages of spirit... from knowing where to get a parking space or find directions to being in the right place at the right time to meet the next right contact, spirit guides my life when I get my (ego driven) thoughts out of the way. Coming from an accounting, process oriented business background, this is a HUGE gift to me. It reminds me that there is so much more to living than the nuts and bolts in front of me. So, while I am in this work to serve others, the work, and thus my clients, serve my soul so well.
My life blissfully continues to expand with this experience and it wonderful to be in the flow of it all!
~ I wish you a blessed, soulful day!

No comments: