Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tarot for Today: Perfection



All of life's experiences have brought you to this time of perfection. Know well this moment carries a gift--for hard work well done. Your base is solid now and success and good fortune are yours for they are the outcome of what has already been experienced within.

Today, this is a helpful message to receive. Lately, I've been slow, sluggish, what I would label unmotivated. There are incomplete projects and work assignments, boxes still to unpack, blogs to write, calls to return and an office to move. I have been focused on the undone things of my life instead of what is done and right. And there are so many right things! My son is doing well as a high school student, our house is welcoming and warm, I have beautiful and loving friends, I have many opportunities for work projects, there's money in the bank, my birthday celebration was fun and nurturing, I spent the weekend with one of the best friends I've ever had just for the heck of it... I could go on and on... and the list is much longer than the list of undones. So today, I am grateful for these blessings, the things that are complete and right and loving in my world. And, I agree with the energy of this card - my base is solid now and success and good fortune are mine!

~ blessings to you ~

No comments: